Sunday, June 9, 2013

The past several months have been a maddening struggle. I went from 2100 calories around the beginning of the year to 1900, then 1700, 1500, and for the past month, 1300. I increased workouts from 3 times a week to 6. I rarely ever use elevators and escalators (except for the short period of time when I stubbed my toe so bad I actually thought it was broken). Sometimes the hunger gives me a headache. I get one once a day. So I don't understand why I can't lose a single pound. I'm exhausted of measuring, weighing, writing every calorie down, putting up with criticism that I'm obsessed and a fanatic, yet getting absolutely nothing in return. I don't have a family doctor who could maybe help or understand. I'm terrified about what this obesity is doing to my body in the long run. People look at me and assume I'm a lazy slob and it hurts. I just need this to start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment